Driveway Paving in Centurion
Driveway Paving is a surface that is used every day and should therefore not only be good to look at but should be fully functional and last for years to come. Your driveway is the first thing that visitors to your property will see, so it should complement your house. The foundation that is set for your driveway paving should be so that there will be no sagging of the paving that will cause water to dam up and to form puddles. The water flow should be directed in such a way that it does not cause erosion of any adjacent gardens of other structures, and be lead to the appropriate drainage systems and not into your garage or other rooms in your house.
Your driveway paving is also not just for vehicles to travel along, but it will likely be where children play on. Maybe it will be where you teach your children to ride their bicycles or master the skateboard tricks that will earn them the necessary reputation in the neighborhood. Therefore driveway paving should be safe for vehicles, pedestrians, animals, and children to use. You can trust Paving in Centurion to give you a paved driveway that you will be proud of and confident to be safely used by all.
What to consider before before installing driveway paving
A professionally installed driveway can last a lifetime when taken care of. However, there are many points to consider before installing.
- Survey the area where the paving will be installed. Is it free of underlying water pipes and electricity cables.
- Ensure that building restrictions are adhered to. You don’t want to have to pull up your paving due to it being over the building line.
- Measure and outline the specified area to be paved.
- Consider the gradient of the slope between your garages and other structures.
- Decide on the paving bricks to be used, will they compliment the rest of your property.
Choosing the correct paving bricks could be a daunting task due to the large variety of shapes, patterns, colors, and textures available today. We can, however, simplify this task in consultation with you.
So if you are ready to upgrade your property with a professionally installed driveway paving, give Paving in Centurion a call to arrange a consultation.